Home | Contact | Links | About Me | reiki training | karuna reiki | Angels | Guest Book
Telephone: 01771 644988   


Guest Book

Go to Comments Form

Karen Summers (Aberdeen)
I noticed this comments page and decided to leave one if my own .... I met David in 2001 in Aberdeen when I did my Karuna Masters with him . I lost contact with him but recently discovered him again when he was added to one of my Facebook groups by a friend. I am very pleased to 'connect' again as I thought he was a lovely caring person way back then and loved my workshops with him .... highly recommend him as a Teacher !!
03/07/2012 18:45:44




Michelle (Aberdeen)
I had a reading with David a year ago and it wasn't until I listened back to the recording this week that I realised that he was spot on with 99% of the things. I am back for another reading soon and am hoping that he will tell me that the other 1% will still happen. If you want an accurate reading look no further!!
27/05/2012 20:11:01




wendy morrison ()
I have been trained by David in reiki 1 and 2 and have since become good friends with him, he is lovely and loyal as a friend and reassures everyone he meets. His abilities are amazing, i recommend anyone to come and visit him! I could not eat at christmas, he gave me an angel healing and i went home that night and have managed to eat ever since, the angels are very real as i felt their presence at the time.
01/05/2012 19:28:11




Sheena Whyte (New Pitsligo)
i am just back from Davids spirit circle that he held in NewDeer. thank you david and all who attended for making it a very enjoyable evening.
23/04/2012 21:28:28




Julie Grant (Turriff)
David is a really special person he is friendly and approachable who has become a very dear friend to me . what he does is really unique and i would recommend him to anybody
25/03/2012 09:53:54




Sheena Whyte (New Pitsligo)
I have now had two readings from David to say he told me things that nobody new would be an understatment,spot on with a lot . veryeasy to talk to and ask questions def recomend ,fantastic and accurate.
17/03/2012 19:09:13




Tracy Wharton (Fraserburgh)
I went to a psychic reading today with David and immediately he made me feel at ease. Anything I was unsure of or wanted to know he took time to explain. A very pleasant man with an incredible talent, big thank you until the next time.
08/03/2012 20:08:14

Many thanks for your kind comments


Submit a Comment
All comments subject to approval
Name
EMail
Your email address will not be published.
Town
Comment
Enter Code
Submit Comment

 



Visit the Scarlet Daisy demo web site
Powered by Scarlet Daisy Web Content Management System.
© 2017 Dimension Computer Services All rights reserved.